BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Meeting up with old friends and teachers...

These few days were really happy going out with my classmate friends to shopping mall and teachers house....

It's really funny that now all of us has work and assignment to busy with and not like the old days finish our homework and busy thinking when to hang out with friends... I really hope that we still can continue this kind of relationship and when we are all free, we will call each other out to have FUN !!!... hehehe....

And to all teachers that we have gone to your house ( actually only TWO... xD ) I'll try my best to every year at least go your house once... I think some of my close friends know why i say that... hehehe...

Have a nice day everybody... xD

0 comments: