BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Finally....

Finally my hair all gone... totally gone.... this wed i'm going to Penang for my Stage Musical Performance d... Now I fell very funny wwith my new hair style.. oww no more d, is BOTAK !!!... hahaha... xD

This morning i went back to school to do something with Hon Kean, the last time to see my leng zai hair style... xD


Ahhh... my hair !!!... but still look leng zai... hahaha... xD

Dont know still have to wait how long my hair only come back leh???.... haiz... End of this month have to go NS... I dont want, but no choice... I still update my blog went i'm back from Penang then dont know when only can update d...

 As for now 開心就好。。。 xD

0 comments: