BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CNY and Valentine's day is around the corner...

This is all you been waiting for me to become- BOTAK !!!

Not so fast people... hahaha... My family say when i get botak will still be leng zai wor... dont no la, see on the March how la...

Now at Secret Recipe doing quite well... just that dont know why kept doing wrong things, like order or cleaning the place... lucky that i with all my co-worker still get along very well... it is happy to work with them... xD

Going to Chinese New Year and Valentine day leh... is going to very busy this month in both Secret Recipe and Lion Dance Troupe... Just want to wish all my friends that still dont have lover ( like me... xD ) can find one on that day and have lover aready, wish you guys have a unforgettable memory on that day... xD

A sweet and happy one of couse... hahaha... xD

0 comments: