BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kellye's 18th Birthday Party....

23th of Jan is Kellye's sweet 18th birthday... She held a party at her house and invited alot of people... Which alots of them i dont know.. xD...

That night just after i finish my work, i quickly went back to take a quick shower and then rush to her house... That night only me, Nero and Alvin sleep over at her house and the best thing is that we all slept at 4:30 AM !!! ... But poor little Kellye still have to tidy up her room first and around 5 or 5:30 AM only can sleep...

This is the first time I felt very happy with my friends can play until that late... I really hope that there is next time.... it's really fun to gather around with friends after high school life...



This is my drinks i drank at Puchong, Station ONE... sorry Nero your one i cant post up, dont know why???.... xD...


This is our birthday girl, Kellye.. hehe...



We took these picture's near Jia Jun house ( I forget what name d... haha... )  it's a nice view where we can see the whole Puchong.... xD...

0 comments: