BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First day of work in Secret Recipe...

Yesterday 4th of Jan, was my first day of work in Secret Recipe... I still doing the same thing - Kitchen Helper. But this time they let me to count the stok... hahaha...

I forget alots of stuff leh, it's funny that thinking last year when I get customer's order, I will did it very fast without even think of it... But now, haiz... Nevermine, I know is just about time, I know that I one year didn't do all this stuff le... I will keep working hard... xD




This is my last year when working in Secret Recipe...




This is now working in Secret Recipe, too bad this one i'm wearing a cap if not you all will see my new hair style... hahaha...


0 comments: