BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, December 6, 2009

One more subject to go...

Sunday I went to Old Town Liabary again, lucky that Cher Hao and Zheng Kang also have go...n Kellye... Pui Yi FFK again...hahahaha....that day Hao n Kang also become cacat orang le...xD Both of their legs also hurt.... Legendary say that they last night went to fight with other clan n get hurt de...hehehe... ( kidding la... Hao is Captain N... so cannot be real de...)

Later that night I went to my singing practice... In the coming 3 months I have to keep practice non-stop to get perfect... From now on every Sun n Mon also have to go practice... ( Nooo... 14th cant go play till night lor... ) Lucky that prom night is Wed, no need to worry...

! Yeah ! Today Ekonomi also finish le... I'm a free man....not so fast yet, still have BC haven exam also... But some of my friends really free le, they never take BC... so good... Many of them also never care about BC de, all went to play le... if tonight I not have to go practice, I also want to go with them ah.... But still care about my BC subject...hahaha...

0 comments: