BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Over Heat...

O no, yesterday at night my 2nd brother come back from work the time... his car get over heated n break down nearby my house.... he phone my dad that he need help... so I and my dad take a 3/4 pile of water and drive to find him...

Lucky we manage to find him beside the road side await our help... Poor brother, hahaha....when we are helping him to cool down his car... he wanted to go to the bath room and he just finish it nearby where there is alot of grass...( O no...later the ghost find him...hehehe...)

About 3o mins later, his car able to move again and we when home together... Today morning, my dad want him to take his car to check up... properly is the water tube below his car spoiled again...

0 comments: