BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

Count down...

Time pass quickly... just few weeks ago, form 5 student is scared about SPM...but now everyone is thinking what to do when SPM is over...we really have to plan our time wisely and not just waste it, need to know that when time passes, we cannot go back...

Now I everyday count down for SPM and Prom Night... I really dont know how to style my hair now...last time when school time i can do alot of different hair style to school and the disipline teacher wont even notice...hehehe...Haiz...maybe because my hair start to look long and many, but now i cannot cut it caz it will need to take a week to look back nice...AHHH!!!!

Prom Night that day i still have to help Nero to style his hair too... Nero, I have to tell you first, on that day if your hair looks not nice, dont find me.... Wish that day my inner Ultimate Gold Flame arise to help me style my hair... xD

0 comments: