BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

No more SPM !!!

Finally SPM is OVER !!!.... O Yeah !!!... hehehe.... when I finish my last paper BC, i looked at the time and there is still have 30 mins.... Then i took a little nap and the noise weak me up...the time is only left 5 mins...everybody is very happy and we let the teacher scold for being noisy...hahaha.... and the time ENDS !!!....everybody screaming everywhere like is end of the world...

Myself...is just like normal exam were over...last time nothing to do, no even want to touch the computer, i will take any book to read caz my parents will say that examination is around the corner... but now even SPM is over... my life like dont know what to do next... find a job or futher my study?... still is an unknown....


0 comments: