BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ekonomi

Today actually go to Old Town liabary with my friends to study Ekonomi de...but most of them 放鸽子... Only Zhi Hong and Alvin... Haiz....

At first think Lik Chin never go only, later is Kellye and Pui Yi... Alvin also come late, we meet there 10am and he reach 12pm... still think that today go there for nothing because we all also not good at Ekon... lucky that my lion dance bro's have go...Cher Hao ( Laughing Gor ), Zheng Kang ( Kelvin ) and Yuen Tuck ( Tuckie )....

Cher Hao teach me alot of things and tomorrow he is going to continue.. =.= ( die lor )...but I really have to thank him that he teach me, if not Monday I also dont know what to write... Thankyou Cher Hao and my hair style is more YENG than you lor !!! .... Hahahaha... xD

0 comments: