BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, December 4, 2009

Wasting time in school today...

Today at school really wasting time lor... just have Seni exam until 11am... The whole school only few classes taking seni...( so boring also ) even canteen uncle antie also never come to school....

So fast SPM is going to end le... really dont no how is my future look like...Tomorrow Saturday have to go to Old Town liabary to study Ekonomi with my friends... At here give a warning to Nero and Lik Chin, both of you tomorrow better come early to my house and  to the bus stop, if not go yourself...hehehe...kidding la... xD

Coming Sunday, I'm going to Puchong to attend my first singing lesson with 自在... But my song still not really good, cant remember... very hard to sing their songs..  but I'll try my best to remember as much as possible... xD




0 comments: