BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Special birthday this year....

Long time didin't update my blog d... also forget i have a blog... xD  It's going to 27th of June le... leaving to Ipoh soon... really miss my friends alot....

This year is my 18th birthday which fall in 23th of June which is last Wed... The 1st time didn't celebrate with friends nor family... there is no cake on the table which every year the same day, there will be one.... The worst thing is that my mom still at hospital... The dad said that is because too stress about the packing and the worries... Now i only found out that she cant take pressure not even abit... ever she did, she start to scold everyone beside her...

At 1st i thought what happen to her??... little things hav to scold about 5 to 10 mins... And the thing is that no matter what i'll get the scolding 1st... i even think that why she treat me as a maid or slave... But through my dad i know that everytime she scold me or anyone, she tell my dad she is regret after what she did, she say she dont know why she will done all that...

Like yesterday her body blood when to her face and neck, that is because she scared she will have problem in her body... today the doc look at the result and say that is nothing on her body, no need to worry... her face suddenly look happy and start to speak and laugh...

Now i hope that she will get better soon... And have to thanks to everyone who wishes me... i wont frget you guys and when i'm back, i'll surelly call you guys out to meet... xD

0 comments: