BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Alone as always....

Is my whole life get so lonely... getting lose of direction of life... which road sure i take is the best for me??.... suddenly lose all of my friends... no one i can speak to when i'm bored.... no one to lay on when i'm tired....

Friends is important in life and no one can replace it no matter what... June is just around the corner... how much time to i left really?... Maybe the end of May i'll suddenly lose in vain... will my 18th birthday celebrate with friends or a place with unknown people and family...

Hope i'll find someone who care about me, love me... pls dont hurt my feelings and i promise that from now on i wont start a relationship if i'm not serious... and that time i'm not the one who will say break up....


0 comments: