BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cannot Celebrate anything this year....

Time passes quickly...SPM n Prom Night also over d... today is Christmas Eve... then is New Year le... so fast....

Many things happen in the pass few days after the prom night... 19th of December 2009, is my lion dance bro's, Chan Wai Leong 17th birthday and also my Grandfather passed away... when that afternoon after practice, we went to Tropicana City Mall to celebrate Wai Leong Birthday... I received a msg from my sis say that my grandfather in Ipoh just passed away...

I went back to Ipoh with my family on that day and stay there 4 days 3 nights... When I saw my grandfather just laying in the coffin quietly... it just seem that he is just sleeping, just that in the coffin... In the days in Ipoh, we 'chan' for him hope that he will go to heaven peacefully...

On the last day, 22th of December 2009... we went to Lumut dock and rent a large boat out to the sea and put my grandfather in the sea ( in 21th of December, his body is burned into ashes and put into a bottle )... the same place where my grandmother is... she passed away 19 years ago... We hope that two of them can rest in peace and look after us from the heaven...

So this year, I cannot celebrate any events or go to any party... I'm sorry to my friends that we had plan to celebrate Christmas and New Year party together... Here I wish all my family members and friends....

!!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

0 comments: