BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

起源之歌


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today is a happy and busy day...

Today really busy oh, at the morning study Maths and when afternoon I went to puchong for my interview for the Prince Siddhartha - the musical...

And I've done it... xD ...they accepted me as they team d...they're name of the team is ‘自在音乐’or  ‘自在’...not sure which one...hehehe...they said they just need two more people for this musical and they have choosen four at the last audition...and they will choose again the two main one at the coming 6th of December....

And the rest will do the next musical show and the backups...hehehe...but anyway i'm still happy to be in the team... = )

After that, I went to...so call the new Tropicana City Mall at Section 16, PJ with my sister and mother...we go and watch 2012...it's a really cool movie and damn sad also...hehehe...if  who haven see yet...pls faster go and watch it because is really really NICE !!!




0 comments: